Duncan Arizona

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Duncan Arizona

Postby Bassmasteraj » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:28 pm

Anybody hunt there before. I want to go but i dont know where to go on the gila or where you can go. Any help would be nice. Thank you.
Bassmasteraj
Newb

Re: Duncan Arizona

Postby assateague » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:57 am

You can hunt at Parker Canyon lake, they just don't like you to! It's a lot closer and there are quite a few birds- drive up and check it out.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby Bassmasteraj » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:27 pm

PM. SENT
Bassmasteraj
Newb

Postby Bassmasteraj » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:03 pm

I talked to the forest service about duck hunting parker and they said u can't hunt within 150 yards of an established recreation area. Isn't lake mary and all those lakes forest land and can't u hunt on them.
Bassmasteraj
Newb

Postby assateague » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:46 am

That's true, but at parker the only "established recreation areas" are the two campgrounds which are both tucked on the northwest side. There's plenty of room to hunt there, it's just the "antis-" trying to control everything. If you check out the map the you'll see them, and see just how much room is left on the southern half. DNR says as long as their regs are followed you're OK.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby Bassmasteraj » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:32 pm

well the ranger i talked to acted like the lake and trails where established recreation areas. So i am unsure and i do believe its more of the tree huggers trying to control it. But i dont really know who else to ask
Bassmasteraj
Newb

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting