looking for hunting buddy

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

looking for hunting buddy

Postby duckpoop1956 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Moved to Az. about 8 years ago. I live in the white Mountains.I'm 53, male,married, self employed,hunting ducks my whole life, have all my own hunting gear, nondrinker,no drugs,smoker,dog trainer,I'm looking for someone who can travel and has money to share expenses pertaining to duckhunting. This year I hunted N.D., Neb., OK.,and Tx. No distance is too far and lenghth of hunt doesn't matter as long as it isn't just a weekend,with a long drive to get there and back. There are some spring snow goose hunts coming up in Neb.,Missori, N.D.,S.D., ect.. I would be very interested in these hunts for the 2010 spring. I am from Mn.and Wi. and kinda getting tired of calling there all the time talking about hunting to my friends. I'm looking to create a friendship this year and hopefully have a hunting buddy for the future seasons. It doesn't matter if your a man or woman as long as you can pull your own weight. I would also like if you are in my generation,so we at least have something in common to talk about. By the way, I sell custom duck calls and run two dogs, a chessie and a chessie / chocolate cross.
Thanks for reading,
Darryl
Long gone and in a hurry
duckpoop1956
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting