First Timer!

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

First Timer!

Postby Southernboy19 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:53 am

Hey whats up everybody, Ive recently been stationed out here and Im looking for some duck hunters that wouldnt mind taking a first timer to do some hunting. A little bit about myself, I grew up in South Georgia so hunting and fishing is in my blood. Im a die hard bow hunter and love to bass fish. Been in a few tournaments here and there.

Ive heard my buddies talk about the excitement and adrenalin rushes they get from duck hunting so i figured i would get into waterfowl hunting. I just need someone to show me the ropes to how things work out here. Thanks to future responses
Southernboy19
hunter

Re: First Timer!

Postby duckbio » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:05 pm

:welcome:

Thank you for your service, and your location in the state would be nice. AZ is a large place.

But to get you started

http://www.azgfd.gov/

That should help
"Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but political correctness is killing me."
duckbio
hunter

Re: First Timer!

Postby Southernboy19 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:26 am

thanks for the info. I got the license and stamp ready to rock and roll. The only thing holding me back is my work for now until the 31st. After that if anybody wouldnt mind having a hunting partner to tag along just let me know.
Southernboy19
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting