Getting Stationed at Davis-Monthan AFB

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Getting Stationed at Davis-Monthan AFB

Postby waterfowljunkie » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Hello everyone I got my new orders to be coming to Arizona in October and going to be staying for a few years. I am an avid hunter and fisherman, most of all I love just being in the field with my dog. Now days I dont get much time to do it but im really hoping to get to do a lot more when I get there! If anyone doesnt mind someone tagging along with there pup to do some duck or goose huntin then I would love to come along till I get my feet on the ground. I plan on going in to the department of fish and game as soon as I get there but any help would be appreciated. I plan on trying to hunt as many species as possible while im there. The invite is always open to come with me! Ive already been doing my reading so I hope to be able to get out and do some hunting when I get there. Happy Hunting!! :hi: :hi:

Josh Shackelford
waterfowljunkie
hunter

Re: Getting Stationed at Davis-Monthan AFB

Postby dvs008 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Airforce vet here of 13 yrs. We hunt ducks south of tucson if your interested. Have taken clothes of widgeon lately. Last weekend we had canadians in area, remain me shaftermoko@gmail.com we will get togeather,
Jason
dvs008
Newb

Re: Getting Stationed at Davis-Monthan AFB

Postby LaRedneck » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:40 pm

The contact we've waiting for :thumbsup: :hi: :grooving:
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting