Spring time (pictures added)

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Spring time (pictures added)

Postby LIGHT12 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:54 pm

THe weather has been a little dry this year. And its getting warmer. The Canadas have left the park by my house, and the Mallards are starting to act like they will be nesting soon.

So I'm working 2 days ago. At one of the local Hotels, I'm not going to tell which unless you PM me and ask nicely. I'm driving through the back area and what do I see?

4 cinnamon teal, are sitting in the stream, or river, or whatever they call it. The drakes are as beautiful as can be. I went all the way to Yuma to shoot mine this year and I see them in my own backyard.

Oh well.

I hope everyone is having a great time enjoying the weather. I'm not. To much work to little play makes Steve a dull boy.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:28 pm

not the best pictures I did not have enough optical zoom, but digitally zoomed them. By next fall I will have a better zoom Camera.

Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby arizonaduckhunter13 » Sat May 06, 2006 4:16 pm

nice pics haven't managed to bag one of those yet i am hoping this upcoming season :smile:
I'll call you my hunting partner when you jump into freezing water to get my ducks
arizonaduckhunter13
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting