new to AZ looking for a hunting partner

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

new to AZ looking for a hunting partner

Postby mlewis82 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:03 am

Just got out of the service looking for someone willing to show me the ropes out west. Im used to hunting on the east coast. I live in glendale and just bought a chocolate lab, looking to find the ducks. Also im interested in then new species of big game ya'll have out here.
mlewis82
Newb

Re: new to AZ looking for a hunting partner

Postby akcowboy » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Always looking for new people to hunt with and share tips and pointers. Im sure we could figure something out.
akcowboy
Newb

Postby LaRedneck » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Cowboy if you say where you live people can give you a better chance at telling you where to look for birds. Sure you in the right forum having a "ak" handle? :lol3: Where in Ak were you? I lived in ANC for six years...loved the crap out of it.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby blindbound86 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:07 pm

AKcowboy and Mlewis, I have been here in AZ for about 8 years and have some decent spots, havent found a good hunting buddy yet but am always lookin. Would love to meet for coffee or somethin before a hunt right off but im in west phoenix. give me a holler if youre willin to travel.
assateague wrote:Know what tolerance is good for? Making more sissies. It's like sissy fertilizer.
blindbound86
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting