Uhh it's been a little quiet

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Uhh it's been a little quiet

Postby arizonaduckhunter13 » Fri May 05, 2006 10:42 pm

i don't have any topics but there has been nobody talking on here and i figure somebody would have to get everybody talking :toofunny:
I'll call you my hunting partner when you jump into freezing water to get my ducks
arizonaduckhunter13
hunter

Postby arizonaduckhunter13 » Sun May 07, 2006 8:17 pm

hey we've had a couple of views but nobody has posted anything come on guys arizona is still here
I'll call you my hunting partner when you jump into freezing water to get my ducks
arizonaduckhunter13
hunter

Postby ACEBLDRS » Sun May 07, 2006 9:35 pm

you guys are as dead as California. damn off season. :hammering:
.....you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry

Die' en ain't much of a livin' son.
ACEBLDRS
Spoon Bill hunter extraordinaire

Postby LaRedneck » Sun May 07, 2006 11:27 pm

Post up some pics of what your doing to get ready for the up and coming season or just pics of the great state of AZ.....that get someone chatin :thumbsup:
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

ok

Postby arizonaduckhunter13 » Mon May 08, 2006 5:03 pm

hey everybody post up some pics...i don't have any yet but i am painting my boat soon and i will be sure to post some of those...damn offseason :toofunny:
arizonaduckhunter13
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Tue May 09, 2006 9:40 pm

Sorry I didn't reply I've been in Tucson doing a show for the past couple days. I thought I would have time to check the forum but I can say I have never been treated so poorly by a client in my life. I'll be sleeping for the next 2 days. But I'll wakeup for lunch and post something when I get a chance. I have some nice pictures laying around. As for preparing you don't want a sound file of my calling. It might kill someone.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby mr.smith » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:07 pm

I've been fishing some. Saw a lot of Gadwalls and cinnies on crescent a couple weeks ago. I definitely want to hunt the mountains a bit more htis year. As for preparations I got several new dekes, added a couple of geese to my duck spread and switched from mostly mallards to a more general mixed bag of dekes. Last season I shot mostly widgeon, so I picked up some widgeon dekes. I also floated down my favorite river looking for out of the way places to hunt. I cant wait til October.
That's Quacktastic!
mr.smith
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:28 pm

How was the fishing at Cresent. I've driven by but never stopped. Good to hear about the Gaddies and Cinnies. Welcome aboard and hope to hear more from you.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby mr.smith » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:46 pm

A storm blew me off the lake a couple minutes after I got there. I hope those ducks hang out for the season opener.
That's Quacktastic!
mr.smith
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:10 pm

I guess i have some scouting to do if I'm going to beat you to them.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby mr.smith » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:14 pm

We could always hunt together. I have a couple spots picked up there that I want to try. I havent ever hunted the whites but looking at the lakes it seems you have to get there prety early to stake your claim since they dont seem as though they will support too many hunters. Are you allowed to hunt that big water hole between crescent and big lake?
That's Quacktastic!
mr.smith
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:41 am

ONly one way to find out if you can hunt it. Make a phone call. I'm sure early season it is still busy with campers and a few fisherman tho. I could be wrong.

I'll try to look into it. I'd gladly meet up. I have yet to hunt the whites myself. I have a couple ideas of places I want to try. Including an area that supposedly has a few woodies in it.
LIGHT12
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting