Arizona mountain lake duck hunting

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Arizona mountain lake duck hunting

Postby azduck » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:31 pm

New to AZ duck hunting. Does anyone hunt any of the mountain lake reservoirs north and east of Phoenix? Are they open to hunting? I have a Jon boat to get around! Your thoughts?
azduck
Newb

Re: Arizona mountain lake duck hunting

Postby azduck » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Ah..... Come on now. No one hunts out there? Not looking to take your hunting spot. Just want to know if you can hunt on Saguaro or one of the other lakes. I will do my own exploring.
azduck
Newb

Postby LaRedneck » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Sorry man this forum is dead for the most part. Without telling you something wrong your best bet is to call the Game&Fish man.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby akcowboy » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:58 pm

I have never hunted ducks out here either but id be up for giving it a shot if you need a hunting buddy.
akcowboy
Newb

Postby Azboy » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:11 pm

I hunt much of the desert, so I have some spots...but am always on the lookout for more. If you guys ever wanna drop some birds, let me know.
Azboy
Newb

Postby MarineFowler35 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:58 am

Hey guys, im down here in the southwest of the state, stationed here in Yuma. Im new to the desert atmosphere being from AL, but does anyone have any pointers as to where some areas are that hold some birds? Let me say im not asking for your secret spots, just a general area. I am willing to do a lil traveling, i have a boat deeks and a dog, any help will be appreciated.
MarineFowler35
Newb

Postby threedogs » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:05 pm

MarineFowler35 wrote:Hey guys, im down here in the southwest of the state, stationed here in Yuma. Im new to the desert atmosphere being from AL, but does anyone have any pointers as to where some areas are that hold some birds? Let me say im not asking for your secret spots, just a general area. I am willing to do a lil traveling, i have a boat deeks and a dog, any help will be appreciated.

Dude , ya got the whole damn river to hunt there. Get a map and cruise. Good luck.
Thread Killer
threedogs
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting