this weekend...

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

this weekend...

Postby MOB40 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:30 am

should be good... im heading out how about you's???
Check out my FaceBook Page Azduckmensunion and like it... lots of talk about waterfowl going down all season long... https://www.facebook.com/Azduckmensunio ... e=bookmark
MOB40
hunter

Re: this weekend...

Postby LaRedneck » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:51 pm

The ducks won't get much sleep tonight because they know i'm coming Saturday morning and bringing the :hammer:
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby MOB40 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Ok big fat donut today... Not hunting from the water few birds in the sky was only able to get a set wigeons and teal to work my spread but had no real shots at them just circled twice before head off again....
Check out my FaceBook Page Azduckmensunion and like it... lots of talk about waterfowl going down all season long... https://www.facebook.com/Azduckmensunio ... e=bookmark
MOB40
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:53 am

Damn that sucks, we got ten saturday but would of had more if we were on the X. The famers are pulling water from our hole so who know's when that one is going to be dry, ugh

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby MOB40 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Damn, I need to be down in your parts... I did have some action was able to call in a set honkers in on my duck spread well in shooting range but didn't take shots cause in my experience #3's don't makem fall so we let them pass about 12 of them. On my way home I stopped at Sportsmans and picked up some 3" BB I'll be ready next time I have chance... Hunt was up nere tonto basin was expecting more from the storms I should have stayed south...
MOB40
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:59 am

Man I would love to find the honkers, I've got all the gear just need to find them. I know they are here, hell I seen about a thousand of them when we were at the race in Phx but I don't have the gas money to chase them around right now and internet scouting is a bust lol.............but I will find them :mad:

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby MOB40 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:11 pm

LOL I LIKE INTERWEB SCOUTING HAHAHA, YEA I HAVE NO DEC'S FOR GEESE IM LOOKING TO GET SOME BUT DAMN $$$...
MOB40
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:24 pm

You find the birds up your way and I'll bring the deks, got like a dozen shells and a dozen or so shilos so we'd be set. :thumbsup:

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby threedogs » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Try the golf course or the zoo. They are there... :lol:
Thread Killer
threedogs
hunter

Postby MOB40 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:03 pm

LaRedneck wrote:You find the birds up your way and I'll bring the deks, got like a dozen shells and a dozen or so shilos so we'd be set. :thumbsup:

I'm working on it... I see them in the fields out in Chandler area but in the city limits... See some out in Arlington I just need to be a farmers best friend...
MOB40
hunter

Postby MOB40 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:03 pm

threedogs wrote:Try the golf course or the zoo. They are there... :lol:

Boom!!!
MOB40
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:38 am

MOB40 wrote:
LaRedneck wrote:You find the birds up your way and I'll bring the deks, got like a dozen shells and a dozen or so shilos so we'd be set. :thumbsup:

I'm working on it... I see them in the fields out in Chandler area but in the city limits... See some out in Arlington I just need to be a farmers best friend...

I'll be whatever that farmer what's me to be lol

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby MOB40 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:08 am

LaRedneck wrote:
MOB40 wrote:

I'll be whatever that farmer what's me to be lol

RIGHT!!!
MOB40
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting