Changes to permits for tonto forest please read

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Changes to permits for tonto forest please read

Postby LIGHT12 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:26 am

I picked this up off another site but thougth everyone needed to read tis. We need to get our permits now before we get to the lake or river. The manual pay machines are going away. So check out he is link. http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/tonto/tp/index.shtml And plan ahead.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby Zirkels » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:19 am

I was just reading about these new passes. They sound like a pain. can you buy several of them and then use them as you need or do you just get one and then have to go back and buy another each visit. Use fees in general piss me off. If I could see where the money was going it might be different, but most of the places that have them look exactly the same as they did before.
Zirkels
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:28 pm

I have not called G&F yet to figure it out. But read you can buy them in advance and scratch off the date using it when putting it in the window. Not sure on that yet, ,but will be calling by opening day here to figure it out in person.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby mr.smith » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:03 pm

I called their office. It's $95 for the annual pass but that doesnt include overnight camping. So if you day trip out to the lakes or rivers often it would be well worth it to go down to thier office and get an annual pass.

16 visits and it's paid for. at $6 a visit.
That's Quacktastic!
mr.smith
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting