Dove

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Dove

Postby blindbound86 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:28 pm

How'd you all do on the Dove opener? I only scratched out three in about 3 hours hunting :no: ... think I better brush up on the shotgunning before duck season rolls around. I sure we had early teal and goose but dove is pretty fun and feels like the opener to everything!
assateague wrote:Know what tolerance is good for? Making more sissies. It's like sissy fertilizer.
blindbound86
hunter

Re: Dove

Postby LaRedneck » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:52 am

Was fishing Sagauro all weekend but this weekend its :hammer: time! And i'll get more than three rookie :wink:
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby bigrobbierob » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Yeah I was down in South Padre fishing from Saturday till this past Wednesday. First opener I've missed in a while. Like LA, it's hammer time.
bigrobbierob
hunter

Postby RemmingtonShooter » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:56 pm

I went opening day and this past friday. both afternoon hunts. got my limit both times. opening day took 45 minutes, friday took 3 hours. i always use cheap shells for dove, but this estate stuff was toooo cheap, jammed like a SOB. ill pay the extra couple bucks for remmington next time.
RemmingtonShooter
hunter

Postby MOB40 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:42 pm

BEEN OUT 4 TIMES LIMIT EVERY TIME, THE BIRDS SEEM TO BE VERY SMALL THIS SEASON...
John Manuel Field Staff for Precision Duck & Goose Calls, Field Staff for Waterfowl Nation

https://www.facebook.com/Azduckmensunio ... e=bookmark
MOB40
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting