Any Martinez Lake hunters in the group

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Any Martinez Lake hunters in the group

Postby HAC » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Hello everyone hope this season brings everyone full bag limits of waterfowl. This is my 13 season hunting waterfowl in the good state of Az. I have never hunted Martinez Lake, not looking for a spot since I know spots are hard to come by and have invested a lot of time, miles, $, on spots myself to be successful at this highly addictive hobby of mine. So not looking for that just info on the water is the lake only huntable by boat blind, laydown boat, or could it be hunted by land? Is the land accessible buy land or only by boat? Just don't want to take to much if I don't have to. I can tow my bass tracker, or my laydowns skiffs but can't swing both. I would like to thank everyone for there time for reading this and for any help. Thanks Hac :thumbsup:
Wait Wait Take'em
HAC
hunter

Re: Any Martinez Lake hunters in the group

Postby threedogs » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:50 pm

I'm not speaking from personal experience but have heard that it's hard to hunt as it has very low water and houses, cabins all around it.
Thread Killer
threedogs
hunter

Re: Any Martinez Lake hunters in the group

Postby Mud duk » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:57 am

It's doable. Taking a layout boat will make it easier on you. Being able to row the layout boat is a plus. If the water is to low...if the mud is to high Mittry is deep enough
You might not wanna sky bust near me...that's good advise
Mud duk
Newb

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting