New to Arizona and trying to get a feel for things here

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

New to Arizona and trying to get a feel for things here

Postby Art Walters » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:53 pm

Heys Guys,

I'm from Northern Calif. Sacramento area. Hunted a lot of different refuges with my father on weekends. We had Wednesdays at the club in Gustine for over 20 years. I moved here some 5 years ago and now things are right to get back into having some fun. Bag limits seem a bit different here. Cali was 7 ducks (any kind) and 6 geese (only one Ross').
Reading here about only 1 Sprig.... wow... bummer. Anyways, looking at the refuges shows Havasu looking the most respectable. I haven't located any clubs with blinds for lease, but that would be my goal.
If anyone has any information on places to go or a blind for lease, I would appreciate it. Thanks guys, Art Walters
Art Walters
Newb

Postby had » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:51 am

i do not know of any blinds for lease, too bad cause i'd like to lease one. i hunt the rivers and small lakes, and a couple times a year i make it to cibola refuge.
:welcome: nice to have you here in az and on this site.
This site is about having some fun, learning, helping others, and enjoying the commaradre' of other waterfowl hunters. And if you do not like those 4 things, then do not let the door hit you on the way out of here.
had
hunter

Thx for the reply

Postby Art Walters » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:15 am

Thx had, guess I'll just keep 'hunting' around. haha I'll let you know if I find anything.
Thx again Art
Art Walters
Newb

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting