I apologize for dissapearing

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

I apologize for dissapearing

Postby LIGHT12 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:25 am

I just got back to town. I've been gone for a few months. I went on a soul searching journey. I went back to wisconsin for a few months, and am now back and better than ever. Minus the GF who went nuts on me after I left. But thats besides the point. Welcome to the new folks on the site, and while I won't be out hunting as much as I would like this fall, I will gladly help anyone I can. I've only been hunting AZ for a couple of years. But I have learned one thing. If you work at it you can kill a lot of ducks here.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

only stray pond ducks found

Postby shaftermoko » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:18 am

i've only found a few ducks here and there in cattle holes one mallard and the rest were wig's cannot find a decent spot or one better then what i have now - i know that duck hunters dont tell there secrets but im waisting more time and gas then i am shells. I miss texas hunting and wish i was not stationed here - any help will be so much appreciated
Lost in Tucson
thanks
shaftermoko
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:10 am

I wish i knew the Tuscan area for you but I have never hunted in that direction. Get a map and look for rivers or lakes, get on line and look at bird watching websites. You might find some areas that are huntable that bird watchers will post what types of ducks they see.

Your right its a lot of driving, and a lot of gas. I have hunted only a little this year. I'm job hunting and trying to save my pennies, and gas costs a lot more than a penny these days.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting