Lake powell/lee's ferry

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Lake powell/lee's ferry

Postby Quack_addict » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:01 pm

Hey guys
i am new to northern az and looking for a hunt partner or a place to hunt, any advice would be helpfull

thanks
Dan
Quack_addict
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:24 am

Wish I could help you out with the northern part of the state, but I don't get to far north. I would suggest talking to someone with Game and Fish. They have been very helpfull giving me some directions on where to go. Then its just a matter of using your hunting skills to figure out the areas. I have sat and talked for a long time with COs more than once, and they have been a great help. Good luck.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby Quack_addict » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:01 am

Thanks for the help. guess i will have to make a few calls and do some more research
Quack_addict
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:23 pm

Arizona is a tough place to hunt, it takes a lot of learning and scouting. But it can be very rewarding once you figure it out. I'd give you some advice but I don't get up your direction. i'd love to head up some time, I have heard drifting parts of the river I believe south of lees fairy can work, but don't know what was meant by it.

good luck
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting