Boat Blind for Sale

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Boat Blind for Sale

Postby garthfishandhunt » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:56 pm

For Sale Northern Flight Boat Blind sold by Cabelas for $629.99. This has been an excellent blind for the 10 years I've used it. I think I paid $599 for it plus shipping and extra camo so I've got about $800 into it. After 10 years the old camo was damaged beyond repair, so I recently bought new netting and camo just so I could sell it in "like new" condition. It has fresh paint on the frame, new netting, and comes with a complete set of new synthetic cattails and a complete set of new woodland burlap. Camoflage can be changed depending on the vegetation where you are hunting. I currently have this blind mounted on my 17' modified V Jon boat. This blind is adjustable in length, width and height to fit other sized boats. It clamps to the gunwale with 4 clamps and easily removes at the end of the season. It sets up in literally 30 seconds using 4 lynch pins. Folded flat it measures 68" Wide x 130" Long. I'm only selling this blind because I'm going to a different style blind which will cost me about a grand. The wife says I can't buy the new blind until I sell the old one. Price is $400 OBO plus shipping if necessary.

Also, can't figure out how to upload more than one photo so if anyone is interested, send me a pm with your email or text and I'll send more photos.
Attachments
Dec 11, 2013 1.jpg
garthfishandhunt
hunter

Re: Boat Blind for Sale

Postby LaRedneck » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:21 pm

Cute poodle
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Boat Blind for Sale

Postby garthfishandhunt » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:40 pm

That's my killer guard dog.
garthfishandhunt
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting