summers coming

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

summers coming

Postby had » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:27 am

what do you guys and gals do for fun in the summer? how do you get through the hot days? i mostly stay in during the day and do stuff in the evenings, fish walk with the family, watch movies practice calling. but i mostly go shooting. i shoot my .45 pistol in the evening. thats my favorite thing to do during the summer.
This site is about having some fun, learning, helping others, and enjoying the commaradre' of other waterfowl hunters. And if you do not like those 4 things, then do not let the door hit you on the way out of here.
had
hunter

Postby duck hunter cam » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:22 am

Skeet Shoot, fish, practice callin, ride four wheeler, watch movies, mess around the yard, play fetch with my chocolate lab, go down to the lake to let him go swimming.
It's only sky busting if u miss.
duck hunter cam
hunter

Postby AZ. Duckman » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:38 pm

I do alot of trout fishing and scouting for upcoming hunts. I usually try to get out and whack some yotes as well. This year I will probably fish less and work with my lab.
AZ. Duckman
hunter

Postby had » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:52 pm

az duckman, where do you trout fish? good luck with your lab!
This site is about having some fun, learning, helping others, and enjoying the commaradre' of other waterfowl hunters. And if you do not like those 4 things, then do not let the door hit you on the way out of here.
had
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:37 pm

I go to work :salude:

And then in the evenings I work on trucks. And ont Thursday evenings I shoot trap for a club.

Have fun Y'all!

-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby AZ. Duckman » Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:18 pm

had,

We usually fish the White Mountain lakes and streams. I caught a fat 24" brown trout from the Black River last Sept. on a black Rooster- Tail. That is my personal best!! As duck season gets closer, the scouting/fishing trips are a blast.

I'm pretty sure my pup will be ready to get some ducks for me this year. He will be 10 months old for the opener. I've had alot of fun working with him, and am also very surprised at how fast he learns new things.

Did you put in for any of the fall hunts? The last few years I have had a nasty case of Cantdrawchititis. The only cure is a Pronghorn or Elk tag. Or maybe a Coues tag during the rut!!!
AZ. Duckman
hunter

Postby had » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:30 am

ok duckman, you said it all. the couse in the rut would be nice! i know right where to go. no about 2 years ago i stoped putting in. around the time resident non resident crap. not enough time. so i just hunt what flies. mostly because i can do it all locally. i used to take my time off to go deer and elk hunting but now my kids are getting older i gotta use that time with them.
had
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting