You guys must be busy

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

You guys must be busy

Postby LIGHT12 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:19 pm

Hunting the last week. Post up and let me know if the end has been better for you than me. I am done for the year. I might sneak out friday, but i'm short of sleep and don't want to make my life worse the next week by hunting every morning. I ended with a poor season 21 ducks mostly teal and spoonies. LOL.

Good luck the last couple days.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby 6x6pinz » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:34 pm

sadly for me the time has come to pay the piper. Work load has finally engaged and looks like solid work for the next month or so. I am trying to get out Sunday but have a commitment for the weekend of a Military Vehicle show. Of course if you all don't find yourself in the field, the show will be Sat. and Sun at the 52nd armoury. Details are on the website www.armytrucks.org I will be showing at least two of my trucks, was going to take four but with the weather I am not sure I want to deal with it.
6x6pinz
hunter

Postby mr.smith » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:07 am

I've got one or two more hunts in me. So far I am at 48. Pretty good mix of birds.
That's Quacktastic!
mr.smith
hunter

Postby arizonaduckhunter13 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:45 pm

Not nearly as good as last year but came away with around 30 ducks and a few geese shot my first snows and managed to kill a few honkers...pretty mixed bag this year...teal,shoveler,gadwall,widgeon,canvasback,buffle,bluebill, seen a ton of redheads and goldeneye just never gotten close enough to them at the riv they can see you from a mile away and they like to sit right out in the middle :tongue:
I'll call you my hunting partner when you jump into freezing water to get my ducks
arizonaduckhunter13
hunter

Postby mr.smith » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:31 pm

Guess I was wrong. I got out this morning and managed a total of zero ducks and one snipe. Not going tomorrow. Don't think it will be worth it. Such is life.
That's Quacktastic!
mr.smith
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting