Duck Hunting Forum banner

what do you do during off season?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  6x6pinz 
#1 ·
what do you do during off season?

Learning to call ducks has rekindled my passion for calling varmints. I dug out my old varmint calls and am looking forward to getting out and finding varmints.

Don't forget fishing this spring should be fabulous with the recent rain falls raising the lake waters to the shrubs that have grown on the shore lines.

#3 ·
Work has been off the charts lately but I am planning a trip on the 22nd-24th to the Tucson area to do some varmint hunting. Have hunted there in the past and taken a few varmints. I expect to do better with the calls.
Let me know if that weekend works for you

#7 ·
Takin the boy for his first javalina hunt on the 22nd after that its fishin' time
Good luck with that. I am going to help a friend with his Javelina hunt then it is time to fish and hunt predators. Stop down near Florence on the way back from work and managed to call in a fox,coyote and jackrabbit. We also saw about 25 teal in a pond near where we were calling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.