northern az.

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

northern az.

Postby cm1376 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:10 am

Im looking for info. Were going to be hunting in the sho low lake side area the weekend of oct. 12 can anybody tell me where the hotspots are in the area. We hunt in the southwest area but we have never been up north
cm1376
Newb

Postby LIGHT12 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:20 pm

I'd love to help you but don't know the area. And I'll be in Chicago running that day. pm me and i'll see if i can help you out. i have a connection in that part of the state and since your military he might be willing to help a stranger out.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby DesertShooter » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:41 pm

I was in your shoes a few years back. Without spoiling all the fun for you and just giving you a spot, do a little research. AZGFD has some highlighted areas in the Where to Hunt section. There you can get a few "advertised hot spots." If you want to compete with skybusters and idiots go to those spots, if not try to find some backwater off of them. There are a ton of birds up there due to the reclaimed wetlands but the obvious spots are loaded with people.

Hope that helps!
DesertShooter
Newb

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting