Im Back!!!

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Im Back!!!

Postby Infamous20 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:21 pm

Lol well im back on the site and ready to hunt! Cant wait hope to see everyone out there having fun and bringing home a duck or two...

:thumbsup:

:welcome: to all you new guys to the az area and if you are looking for a hunting buddy let me know and maybe we can meet up and have some fun.
Last edited by Infamous20 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike

“If it flies, it dies, and if it just sits there, it dies too!”
Infamous20
hunter

Postby 6x6pinz » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:02 pm

Mike
Back and ready for another great duck season. Been checking all the usual spots and it looks like it will be a good year. You still have my contact info?
Mike
6x6pinz
hunter

Postby Infamous20 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:35 am

I believe I do. PM me your # again just to make sure and ill send you mine again. I can not wait to get out there and have some fun.
Im gonna go for some quail middle of oct you should try and make it out if you can...

talk to ya later

Mike
Mike

Infamous20
hunter

Postby jaybird08 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:15 pm

HI I AM NEW TO THIS WEBSITE AND SAW YOUR FROM THE BUCKEYE AREA I JUST STARTED DUCK HUNTING AND WAS WONDERING WHAT ARE THE GOOD LOCATIONS OUT THERE TO HUNT ?

THANKS
wackem & stackem
jaybird08
Newb

Postby Infamous20 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:39 am

There are plenty of spots out there to hunt... Finding them is the hard part. What area of buckeye you from?

:welcome: To the site!
Mike

Infamous20
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:11 am

Ok, I'm going to say it now so I dont get quietly angry later. Please don't post spots on the internet. share in PMs. LOL. i have seen some good spots go to heck because of the internet.

Otherwise welcome Jay.... Good luck with the hunting. We have plenty of hunters. And only one duck so hopefully your a bad shot so he keeps flying around the state.

There are no ducks in AZ. :yes:
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby Infamous20 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:23 am

Light i have come to notice that you are the type of hunter i hate! This is a sport and a sport should be fun you should be able to take you friends or people you meet out and show them a few things. Now i am not saying i would take them to my most favorite spots but i dont mind taking someone out and showing them around. I have meet a couple really cool people on this site that i know hunt with everytime i go out! And we have found some even better spots and keeps getting better everytime we go. So just because you want to tell someone new that there is no ducks in az i will go ahead and say there are plenty of ducks in az as long as you look... and go out and do some scouting and if you still cant find any (PM) me and i will point you in the right direction...

:welcome: JAY
Mike

Infamous20
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:34 pm

Tell you what. I'm probably the sports best friend. I just don't pass stuff on over the internet. I've made some great friends on boards. Last year I hunted 5 times do to work and other obligations. I gladly would get out with any newbie and teach them the trade. But last year was a tough year for me and I was able to help very little. I was able to get one guy on here out to some birds. Just don't post your gps coordinates.

I've hunted for 21 years, was out with my dad for 8 years before that. I love sharing a good hunt. But I see beer cans left in blinds, and trash thrown about. I get discusted. Yah I hate sky busters. Hate guys that leave trash, I hate internet scouters. Ya i wish guys knew how to call. I wish i had time to have a DHC get together in the off season and people could share techniques and help each other out. I would love to meet each person on this board.

I judge people when I meet them as to if I would hunt with them or not. I have a few secret and a lot of not so secret spots. I don't like seeing them posted on the internet. I have had it in the past. And now the ducks are there for a couple days because everyone shows up. Its not that I don't want others to have a good hunt. Its that I work hard to learn things and someone else who doesn't even contribute to a forum can read it and go and shoot out a spot.

Thats my rant for the night.

If any of you meet me. I chances are you love me. Only know about 3 people that don't.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby Infamous20 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:42 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And jay i cant respond to you pm while i am at work they got it blocked. So i will hit you up after i get back from going up north to find some ducks me and 3 others are going up and coming back on sunday... if i get some pics all post them up and let everyone see.

Light hope you have a great season! :rofl:
Mike

Infamous20
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting