Great Opening Weekend!

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Great Opening Weekend!

Postby Infamous20 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:58 am

Well just got back and had a blast! I have never gotten the chance to hunt in the snow and it was raining and snowing all weekend it was great only managed to bring 1 wigeon home but all in all was probably the best camping/hunting trip I have been on. Plus first time I have gotten to hunt with my buddies dog and he did absolutely amazing for only being trained for 3 weeks now, he has potential for being a damn good retrievor. Thanks Mike, Tim and JR for another great trip! :thumbsup: keep up that training. Cant wait to go back and hunt that guys blind again... :rofl:

See you out hopefully on the 18th I am gonna try and do some scouting on the 14th if you want to join let me know.
Mike

“If it flies, it dies, and if it just sits there, it dies too!”
Infamous20
hunter

Postby Infamous20 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:06 pm

Well going quail hunting till monday and scouting on tuesday for ducks talk to you all after the weekend... :thumbsup:

6X6 give me a call and lets meet up tuesday morning see if JR wants to go or tim maybe we can run into some quail on tuesday too... :hammer:
Mike

“If it flies, it dies, and if it just sits there, it dies too!”
Infamous20
hunter

Postby 6x6pinz » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:37 pm

will call in AM
6x6pinz
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting