Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.
Moderators: LayedOut, Dep6, jamesmc, crewchief252
Last edited by pitboss
on Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 731
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:08 am
- Location: parts unknown, maryland
very, very nice pics, thanks
- you sure your getting enough hunting time in with all this picture taking :toofunny:
went puddler hunting this year as usual.... shot more divers than puddle ducks. typical
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:24 pm
- Location: the big river, MN
I'm with lars great pics and great job by the dowg
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
- Pro Hunter
- Posts: 4237
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:54 pm
- Location: northern NY
Those are great looking pictures ! What type of camera are you using ??
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:54 am
- Location: Bancroft, Ontario, Canada
another awesome series of pics.
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:14 pm
- Location: idaho
Awsome. very nice
Ole Trusty Brown Dog
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:05 am
- Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Return to Diver Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests