Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.
Moderators: LayedOut, Dep6, jamesmc, crewchief252
Last edited by pitboss
on Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 731
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:08 am
- Location: parts unknown, maryland
Love it. Keep takin those sweet shots Jeff
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.
Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
- Posts: 2751
- Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:02 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Man are you kidding me with those pics.....Holy cow are they awesome! I love shootin those scoterrs and great dog work is just the icing on the cake....Thanks for the great pics
- Posts: 505
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:51 am
- Location: Rochester NY
those pictures are absolutely amazing. I love the close up of the dog with the duck in his mouth.
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:36 pm
- Location: sumter,sc
Pitboss the quality of pics you are putting out is simply amazing and the action shots are definitly some of the best there are, keep it up I think we are all enjoying it
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!
Save A Seal, Club An Activist
- Posts: 1410
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:03 pm
- Location: Ohio, On the Big Pond
:withstupid: Very nice pictures
WHACK EM' AN STACK EM'
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:17 pm
- Location: Caro, Michigan
Good stuff, keep them coming
First it rained, then it blew, then it frizz, then it snew --- from an oldtimers gunning boat ~~ He understood what it's about!
- Posts: 935
- Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:42 pm
- Location: Calhoun, Kalamazoo Ctys, MI
i love the pics !
every day i cant wiat to see what ohter pics ya got. keep 'em coming :salude:
"the only time you will find sucess before work, is in the dictionary"
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:47 pm
Return to Diver Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests