Diver Newbie

Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.

Moderators: jamesmc, crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6

Postby 870 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:35 pm

ISD, I worked at nights and one Sat on the boat on the page. I’m guessing 40+hrs, off and on through out Sep. The depth is on the one on the page. Its 16in from the top of the combing to the bottom of the hull, it’s 13ft 6in long.

I don’t have any plans, I made up some rough drawing I call plans. Then I basically made templates, and made it up as I went along

After it was finished I burnt the tenplates in my trash Sorry man :oops:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
Pro Hunter

Postby ISHOOTDIVERS » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:59 am

LOL it's ok I was just looking for some inspiration, I have thrown down a few things on paper but not quite sure, my buddies dad is a pretty handy guy, he has built several layouts from steel and even his duck boat (22' v-bottom front but somewhat flat towards rear centercounsle all the way at teh back with a 225 Johnson on there, 10dozen dekes and 2 layouts its like having a very fast barge most stable boat ever, the thing is bad arse) but anyhow I'm sure I could get some helpful insight from him, thanks either way, I'm sure if I have a few question you'd be able to help :yes:
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!

Save A Seal, Club An Activist
ISHOOTDIVERS
hunter

Previous

Return to Diver Duck Hunting