Harliquins?

Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.

Moderators: jamesmc, crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6

Harliquins?

Postby xfps » Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:38 pm

Does anyone hear hunt them? I'am very interested about hunting these ducks , but would like to do it with out a guide any help?
xfps
hunter

Postby AK Ducks » Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:30 pm

I kinda hunt them I'll shoot one or two and let the rest live. I don't know how you would hunt'em but I notice they seem to come into the dark decoys so I guess if you put out some scoter decoys or if you want to try to paint your own harliquins but I never have trouble getting one
thanks to the men and woman of the United States Coast Guard- without them I would not be here.
AK Ducks
hunter

Postby HUMBOLDT HUNTER » Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:46 pm

I dont really hunt them but I have shot them you need to be around a coastal rock qoury or bluffs (around here anyways). They also arent really an intelligent bird either, I hope that might give you a little scoop on the laughfing clown ducks.
HUMBOLDT HUNTER
hunter

Postby xfps » Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:36 pm

Either one of you 2 ^ interested in a planned hunt ? I just would like to hunt sea ducks in a area that harliquins a present. Need the trophys?
I can trade for CO. elk or KS. phesants. Let me know.
xfps
hunter

Return to Diver Duck Hunting