Duck Hunting Forum banner

Greetings to all !!!

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  mccree79 
#1 ·
Hi everyone ! I'm Aaron and one of your moderators on this little diddy. A little background ; I am a life long hunter coming from a long line of bird dog trainers/handlers ,however my family saw the writing on the wall in the late 80s' when quail numbers in OK. began to wane and ,wanting to participate in a sport with dogs began to take up waterfowling. So, 14 years later I'm still chasing the water birds here in my native Ok. Divers in Ok. ? Oh yeah. I knoow it's definitly not like the fabled Green Bay,Salt Lake, or some of the other wonderful Northern hotspots you hear of but ,hey,don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

I currently own 3 labs , a black 2 year-old male and 2 6 month old litter mate pups that are going to be GOOOOOD.

Most of my gunning is for geese(light and dark),'necks and 'bills with the occassional redhead or 'can thrown in. Look forwrd to hearing from fellow diver gunners !!

#5 ·
They are a ball to watch, but a sure pain when I train one while the other pup and the 2 year old ride the pine. They cry and whine as though I were killing them. No patience !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.