Maine sea duck hunting trip

Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.

Moderators: jamesmc, crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6

Maine sea duck hunting trip

Postby Diver Man » Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:12 pm

Me and 4 other guys are planning on coming to Maine in December for a sea duck hunt for 3 days. We are talking to a guide service called North Creek guide Service and they are out of North Yarmouth, Maine. Can anyone give me any info on this guy (good or bad) or could you refer me to the right place to go. Thanks for any information
Diver Man
hunter

Postby Lundman » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:18 pm

Diver Man: I am also a sea duck outfitter in Maine. North Creek has been around a long time. As far as I am concerned I have never heard a bad word from anyone. As far as I know he runs a first class operation. Hope this helps.
"Keep your head down and your eyes to the sky"
Lundman
hunter

Postby Diver Man » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:59 pm

Thanks for the info Lundman! If something should fall though do you have a web site or anything I can check out. I am looking forward to coming to Maine in December. Let me know!
Diver Man
hunter

Postby muddycreekdux » Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:35 pm

I hunted with North Creek this past November and got my 7 bird limit both days! I was very pleased with the whole operation and plan to hunt with them next season. Image
Day 1
Day 2
muddycreekdux
hunter

Postby DUKHTR » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:16 pm

Come back up here in December or January .....get some mature plumed birds!!!! Looks like most of yours were this year's birds or young hens.

Good to have you though, whenever you get here!!!!
DUKHTR
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Diver Duck Hunting