GHG Has Goldeneye Decoys

Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.

Moderators: jamesmc, crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6

Postby SwampHunter » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:24 pm

ISHOOTDIVERS wrote:
Swamper hunter thanks for calling me a genius, I in no way tried or wanted to disrespect you, if that is how you took it my apologies.To each there own, I simply ask a question and since you are a bit partial took it to heart.We have enough mods, yet we have more crybabies that get their feelings hurt

Might want to reread your post from Feb 12th there genius:

ISHOOTDIVERS wrote:Swamperhunter your reactions towards me are way off partner, re-read my first post genius, here let me help

Now if you didn't in anyway try or want to disrespect me why did you? I wasn't partial in the post. I simply asked to start another thread if you wanted to start crap about Avery or their product. That was too simple though and I stated this and you took that to heart.
This thread was over until someone wanted to rehash it all and I just explained it for them and you took that to heart. :thumbsup:
SwampHunter
Membership permanently suspended

Postby ISHOOTDIVERS » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:12 pm

I took nothing to heart hoss, you got your panties twisted in a bunch because I asked a logical question.We all know GHG paint was terrible in the past, I figure hey they came out with a new deke, maybe they fixed their problem with their new decoys.That seems to make enough sense to me.I will no longer continue to go back and forth with you here, if you want PM me and you can vent all your emotions and let the tears run, or e-mail me.If not quit beating the horse I think it died a while ago.And for the record no I don't like GHG, but yes I do own a few dozen :thumbsup:
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!

Save A Seal, Club An Activist
ISHOOTDIVERS
hunter

Postby SwampHunter » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:32 pm

ISHOOTDIVERS wrote:I took nothing to heart hoss, you got your panties twisted in a bunch because I asked a logical question.We all know GHG paint was terrible in the past, I figure hey they came out with a new deke, maybe they fixed their problem with their new decoys.That seems to make enough sense to me.I will no longer continue to go back and forth with you here, if you want PM me and you can vent all your emotions and let the tears run, or e-mail me.If not quit beating the horse I think it died a while ago.And for the record no I don't like GHG, but yes I do own a few dozen :thumbsup:

:laughing:
Yep, what a way for the mods to act. :oops: What happened to no personal attacks, or does that just fit in when you want it to? This is why these forums ain't what they could be and alot of the folks have left. Nobody wants to be moderated by a moderator that can't even follow the site rules.
Nobody got their panties in a wad but you. All I asked was for you to respect not to rip the thread up, but you did that anyway. Yes and GHG decoys did have problems, but they admitted it and took care of the customers that sent them back. In fact the was a recall.... which has never happened before in the decoy industry. And I am glad you are done going back and fourth.... you never should have started anyway. No need to PM or email you because I have nothing to say to you in private. I was talking to the genius who brough up why you posted what you did and you got all emotional over my response. And yes it did die awhile back, but you responded as well. :thumbsup:

And for the record we knew you didn't like GHG decoys, hence your asking about the paint which was an indirect bash. But I guess you didn't do that just like you didn't say genius? It all comes out now. :laughing:
SwampHunter

Postby ISHOOTDIVERS » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:43 pm

I asked about the paint because like I had previously stated, I owe a few that see a few hunts, was wondering if they were even worth buying anymore because I'll tell you after the first ones I'd never do it again unless I was assured the problem was fixed.I think you have something against Mods or something.We are all here to help out and keep things going smoothy.I don't see where I personally bashed you in anyway shape or form.If you feel you have been bashed then tkae it up with me or better yet an Admin.I'm sorry you are cranky over a little poke and quite obviously your skin must not be very thick.Being called a genius is usually a compliment, at least that is how I take it.Are we done yet? :thumbsup:
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!

Save A Seal, Club An Activist
ISHOOTDIVERS
hunter

Postby jjohnson_714 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:08 pm

sweet im a genius :getdown:

sorry i had to :thumbsup:
jjohnson_714
State Moderator

Postby SwampHunter » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:16 pm

ISHOOTDIVERS wrote:I asked about the paint because like I had previously stated, I owe a few that see a few hunts, was wondering if they were even worth buying anymore because I'll tell you after the first ones I'd never do it again unless I was assured the problem was fixed.I think you have something against Mods or something.We are all here to help out and keep things going smoothy.I don't see where I personally bashed you in anyway shape or form.If you feel you have been bashed then tkae it up with me or better yet an Admin.I'm sorry you are cranky over a little poke and quite obviously your skin must not be very thick.Being called a genius is usually a compliment, at least that is how I take it.Are we done yet? :thumbsup:

I knew you couldn't stay away. :laughing:

I have the highest respect for mods. It's a thankless job with not alot of rewards. What I don't like is mods that can use personal attacks that are against the forum rules. Or mods that use their status to push their way around. Just remember.... this site needs members to keep it going. The members don't need this site. Plenty more sites that are 100 times better than this site. Folks don't like this site because alot of the pushy mods.

Sure it was just a little poke. :umm: You got your panties in a wad over me saying something about a genius mod..... now who's skin is thin when I didn't even say your name? You got your feelings hurt over that and your cranky. If you felt it was a compliment, then why did you even reply?

If I am out of line then do your job as a mod or report me to admin. Just remember who threw the first personal attack out there though. :thumbsup: If I am not out of line then get off of my sack.

I am done when you don't reply. Then we can be done. :thumbsup:
SwampHunter

Postby SwampHunter » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:20 pm

jjohnson_714 wrote:sweet im a genius :getdown:

sorry i had to :thumbsup:

No your not! I never directed anything towards you. :laughing:

Sorry..... I had to. :thumbsup:
SwampHunter

Postby Admin2 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:30 pm

Knock it off! :pissed: