Duck Hunting Forum banner

what do you do?

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  870 
#1 ·
what do you do with your diver/sea ducks? i cooked up 2 scoup and thay where unedible.

#4 ·
Marinate in terryaki sauce and bottled Jalapenos over night. Then grill them. It makes spoonies tast good. Same recipe for pheasant or chicken will be the greatest thing you have ever tasted. They are especially good if you cube them before you marinate.

Or slow smoke them, then if you want I will use some in chili and gumbo. But usually just eatem.

#7 ·
Breast em out, soak over night in salt water, then marinate in italian dressing and fry with some green peppers and onions, make a brown gravy for it and serve over rice. Or soak over night in salt water, chunk up breast meat, brown in pan and make a sea duck stew and hot biscuits and ENJOY !!!!!!!!!

#9 ·
Just tell her like it is 870, just say no your having cube steak and Im having duck. That should work. :laughing: :laughing:

#11 ·
smackaduck, I tryed telling her the way it's going to be. :pissed: When I came to, I was under the dinning room table :thumbsdown: J/K I know when to pick my fights. Over cube steaks ain't the time. :toofunny: Thanks on the avatar comment. Well I got to go were having Cindy surprise tonight AKA Meatloaf Later man

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.