Mark Costilow Joins Aleutian Island Waterfowlers

Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.

Moderators: jamesmc, LayedOut, Dep6, crewchief252

Mark Costilow Joins Aleutian Island Waterfowlers

Postby Aleutianking » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Just wanted to publically thank everyone who responded to our opening as many of you were very qualified, but unfortunately i only had 1 spot to fill. Thank You

Due to recent increase in business and guide scheduling demands due to expanded seasons in Alaska. I would like to announce that Worldclass Decoy Carver and Waterfowl guide Mark Costilow will be joining Aleutian Island Waterfowlers Professional Team of Waterfowl Guides for the 2011 Season. To compliment our seasoned Veterans of Russ, Rex, And myself, Mark Will be going out to Adak with us along with some of his Decoys in the next few weeks along with him joining us for part of the season On Island X. Mark operates a private hunting Preserve near Cleveland and puts in many days hunting Divers, Seaducks and Puddle ducks along with Geese each season in the Great Lakes region and has traveled all over the US hunting numerous species. While still maintaining his position as a very successful local Businessman.

Mark has won numerous world titles in Decoy carving along being very active in the Carving shows nationwide, along with being an accomplished Author of Traditional Hunting Decoys, Mark we look forward to a great season with you on Adak and Island X. Team X-Treme keeps getting Stronger.Image

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.266701296699133.58109.168332573202673&type=1
Aleutianking
hunter

Re: Mark Costilow Joins Aleutian Island Waterfowlers

Postby GADUCKTHRASHER » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Good luck this season Charlie, hope the duck gods are looking out for the hunter targeting Pacifics and King's. I hope to some day make the trip to Adak for Pacifics, Aleut. Teal, and Euro Widgeons.
GADUCKTHRASHER
hunter

Postby Ringneck » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:41 pm

I know Mark personally and consider him a friend. He's and awesome guy and top notch carver. He will definately be an asset to your team. :thumbsup:
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

-Albert Einstein
Ringneck
hunter

Postby Aleutianking » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:22 am

Marks Thanks for such a great first season with us, You and luke are the bomb. Cant wait to see you guys again next season hunting on adak with us. And congratulations for all the trophies you are taking home along with the hunters getting theres.
ImageImage
Aleutianking
hunter

Return to Diver Duck Hunting