Unbiased product review – Brant decoys.

Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.

Moderators: jamesmc, crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6

Unbiased product review – Brant decoys.

Postby Brazosboyt » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:47 am

We wanted to find some decoys for brand that we could take to Mexico that were a little easier to travel with than full body. I just found the fold up decoys on line and looked at their Canada decoys to take with us. Wasn't able to get any here quick enough so I found some snows locally that I bought and painted. The geese really seemed to work well when placed on the edge of the sandbar. I spoke with the guys at FUD and found out they are actually coming out with a brant decoy in the very near future. These decoys make outstanding beach Sand bar type decoys. They float well in relatively calm water. Rough water was a little tougher to use them and I wouldn't recommend them in rough water. The biggest plus is that I could put two dozen of them in a small duffel bag they can almost be used as a carry on bag on the airplane. All in all I would give them a very favorable recommendation for future.
Brazosboyt
hunter

Return to Diver Duck Hunting