Wish the season was later!!!

Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.

Moderators: jamesmc, crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6

Wish the season was later!!!

Postby ky lake mud pie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Was out at the lake this past weekend and diver ducks everywhere fully plumed. Canvasbacks, Goldeneyes, Greater bluebills, and tons of buffleheads. I hate that we finally got the cold weather to get these divers down here. I wish the season started later and went out later. Sorry I guess I'm just ranting, but I just want to be out there still, haha.
ky lake mud pie
hunter

Re: Wish the season was later!!!

Postby brian tierno » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:00 pm

me too, im going out this weekend for some canadas , duck is closed im sure i will see everything i wish i could see during the season
brian tierno
hunter

Postby Dep6 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:25 am

Me too, I am jealous some can still go after the Geese!!
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Postby Tennesseehick » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:44 am

ky lake mud pie wrote:Was out at the lake this past weekend and diver ducks everywhere fully plumed. Canvasbacks, Goldeneyes, Greater bluebills, and tons of buffleheads. I hate that we finally got the cold weather to get these divers down here. I wish the season started later and went out later. Sorry I guess I'm just ranting, but I just want to be out there still, haha.

It seems like this year and last year they're comin down the last week of season on the lake.
We all feel your pain man!
Tennesseehick
hunter

Return to Diver Duck Hunting