Magnum Decoys

Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.

Moderators: jamesmc, crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6

Magnum Decoys

Postby Mr.Pymatuning » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:21 am

Just letting you guys know, our original decoy for our super magnum divers is almost done. Once we attatch the head we will now for sure, but it is looking like it is going to be 23in long, 11 wide and 6 high once everything is said and done. Is this to big of a decoy? Is this something for you big water guys? We will have, standard diver head(bluebill/redhead) a canvasback head and hopefully a scoter/eider head. Input let us know what you need before we send it to get molded.
Mr.Pymatuning
DHC Sponsor

Re: Magnum Decoys

Postby Bobby Duck » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Perfect for big water ducks :thumbsup:
Bobby Duck
hunter

Postby Parkerswaterfowl » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:59 pm

We guide out of a scissor rig on the OBX and we run all super magnum divers and on open water they really show up in comparison to our standard decoys. I would like to check them out thanks Jamie
Parkerswaterfowl
hunter

Postby Mr.Pymatuning » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Thats what I am thinking guys, I think they are gonna be pretty nice, I really like the can head I am having done, all that white on such a big decoy is really gonna stick out.

Jamie, our website is biggerwaterdecoys.com let us know if we can help you in anyway be more than happy to work with you.
Mr.Pymatuning
DHC Sponsor

Return to Diver Duck Hunting