Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.
Moderators: jamesmc, crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6
Don't get many days like this on the North Atlantic in January.
- DHC Sponsor and Moderator
- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:33 pm
- Location: Aye...it's my island...
- Posts: 2090
- Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:28 pm
- Location: MoCo, MD
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 5941
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:17 pm
- Location: GA
Cool pic Brian.
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
- Posts: 1567
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 pm
- Location: Georgia
- Posts: 3157
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:30 pm
Can't wait...for some eider action our Late season Sea ducks kicks off in February!
Saying things taste "gamey" is a sign of poor taste
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:58 am
- Location: N.B. Canada
Awesome pic Brian, been checking them out on Facebook. I wanna get out there one of these days!
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:28 pm
Return to Diver Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests