Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.
Moderators: crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6, jamesmc
Very happy with it...
Louisiana Duck Slayer
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 2:41 pm
- Location: Meraux, LA
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington
2013-2014 Season Strap
3- Blue wing teal
- Posts: 1459
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:50 am
- Location: Corpus Christi TX
Very nice! One day Im gonna send some a bird or 2 to him. His work is amazing.
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:30 pm
- Location: Calhoun,Georgia
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 pm
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:42 pm
- Location: Wisconsin
Took a drake ring-necked to the taxidermist last week. Told him I wanted a standing mount, but after seeing this I think I shoulda went with flying. You've got a very nice mount their.
Good can triumph over evil if the angels are as organized as the mafia
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
- Location: California
Return to Diver Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest