Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.
Moderators: LayedOut, Dep6, jamesmc, crewchief252
- Posts: 731
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:08 am
- Location: parts unknown, maryland
Looks like he got beaned in the head on that last shot?
- State Moderator
- Posts: 2100
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:45 am
- Location: Sandpoint, Idaho
Awesome pics as usual Pitboss.
- Posts: 3715
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:20 pm
- Location: Mobile, AL
Did you check thir ammo Boss. Those southern boys may have have been shootin lead from the beating those skunks were taking :toofunny: :toofunny:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
- Posts: 6015
- Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:26 am
- Location: Central VA.( Atlantic Flyway)
how did they do that? Are you sure they were not throwing snowballs. Cool shots, pun intended
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:29 am
- Location: Tinton Falls
so what shutter speed you using?
((* _________________ v ____ v
*)) __________________ v___v
- Posts: 543
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:39 pm
- Location: Juneau / Eagle River ALaska
Return to Diver Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests