good ole goldeneyes

Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.

Moderators: jamesmc, crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6

good ole goldeneyes

Postby nbduckhunter » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:25 pm

when out for the goldeneyes for the first time this year and we blasted 7 of then all bulls except one hen hopefully shoot so more next time
nbduckhunter
hunter

Postby Mallard Machine » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:57 pm

Nicely done man!!!!!
we were out for puddlers today and the whistlers were everywhere one guy had some shoot i know that he was the only one hunting them so they all went right to him
Did Ya Git Yur Buck EEERRRR Wha??
Mallard Machine
hunter

Postby diving_duck » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:39 pm

How is the freeze up in Canada hopefully its going great so the divers head south to my neck of the woods. Going tomorrow hope i get some good shooting.
Peace
diving_duck
hunter

Postby nbduckhunter » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:14 pm

im not expecting it to freeze up this parts of cannada for a few more weeks atleast
nbduckhunter
hunter

Postby diving_duck » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:47 pm

nbduckhunter wrote:im not expecting it to freeze up this parts of cannada for a few more weeks atleast

Where in Canada do you live near Montreal at all because thats almost directly north of us.
Peace
diving_duck
hunter

Postby Mallard Machine » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:29 am

nbduckhunter and I are both from New Brunswick. And he's rigt the freeze won't be happening for awhile with highs of 50's to 60's all this week pretty poor last week of deer hunting if you ask me!!! There isn't many divers even flocked up around here like there should be, yes theres some and lots but not like there should be. I live near GRAND LAKE and that is always full of whislets like 1000's at a time but theres not any great numbers yet!
Did Ya Git Yur Buck EEERRRR Wha??
Mallard Machine
hunter

Postby duckbum13 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:18 pm

i went out this past weekend and got a limit of puddlers passed up the whistlers could have stood on the point we hunt on and easily got a 2-3 man limit if you want to clean them all saw alot of birds though :thumbsup:
might as well start callin me the pit man
duckbum13
hunter

Return to Diver Duck Hunting