Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.
Moderators: jamesmc, crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6
- Posts: 731
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:08 am
- Location: parts unknown, maryland
Cool! Is it getting mounted?
- State Moderator
- Posts: 2086
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:45 am
- Location: Sandpoint, Idaho
((* _________________ v ____ v
*)) __________________ v___v
- Posts: 543
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:39 pm
- Location: Juneau / Eagle River ALaska
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6338
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:17 pm
- Location: GA
That is a trophy for sure.Have you ever shot anymore Surfs with bands?
I have seen alot killed in Maine with no Bands.
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:30 am
- Location: searsport maine
Return to Diver Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests