East Coast Guide Service

Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.

Moderators: jamesmc, LayedOut, Dep6, crewchief252

East Coast Guide Service

Postby don novicki » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Just wondering if anyone has ever hunted with ECGS/Reuben Perez? I am looking to book a hunt for next season and any info you could offer would be appreciated.......thanks
don novicki
hunter

Re: East Coast Guide Service

Postby seeduk » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Hi Don, yes, a couple of friends have gunned with him a few times. here is a section of a posting i did when the same questin was asked. hunt with ECGS , Capt Perez will not disapoint :thumbsup:

My friends and I, we decided to to go with Capt. Ruben Perez. Looking over his photos of the stacks of sea ducks, not just eiders, but long-tails, three kinds of scoters, brants, and the black duck, was too much to turn away from. We were looking for a hard working guide that will put us on the ducks and bring us back safely to the dock. Didn't want a guide to feed me, tell me jokes, or give me guide talk, I want to hunt.

When we hunted with Capt. Perez, he was great. Non stop worker, the man was a machine. Funny, knowledgeable, and safe! We walked away with so many trophy ducks, I think our taxidermy bill, was more than the hunting fee LOL. We saw thousands of eiders, it was amazing, and good for the soul. What more can a man want? Anyhow, take a look at his facebook photos, or his youtube videos, or his blog. We did, and let me tell you, it's amazing the amount of people he puts into the birds.

Capt Perez , many years guiding, top of the line equipment, can get you into eiders, long-tails, all three scoters, brant, and blacks, along with other divers. Hunts Cape Cod, thousands of eiders, long-tails, brants and other ducks. Lot's of room to hunt, did not hunt the same place twice. www.seaduckhunt.com. PM me if you like :thumbsup:
seeduk
hunter

Postby boney fingers » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:54 pm

Don, never heard anything bad about Capt. Perez, he sounds like a stand up guy. We always hunt with Capt Steve of East Coast waterfowlers; You will kill the same birds Perez does, but its a little closer and you can get a lot of use out of that non res NY license. Either way its a great time, good luck.
boney fingers
hunter

Postby don novicki » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:35 am

Thanks guys I appreciate the response...... :thumbsup:
don novicki
hunter

Postby duckstruck » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:55 am

My mother told me if you don't have anything nice to say, don 't say anything at all.
duckstruck
hunter

Postby TooTall » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:31 pm

duckstruck wrote:My mother told me if you don't have anything nice to say, don 't say anything at all.

I concur...
Garrett Trentham
TooTall
hunter

Return to Diver Duck Hunting