Super new video out!

Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.

Moderators: jamesmc, crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6

Super new video out!

Postby DUKHTR » Sat May 07, 2005 5:40 pm

I just received a copy of Swampers Surf-n-Turf. This is an outstanding video featuring (about 40 minute's worth) seaducking off the RI coast. There's a little bit og field hunting Canadas, but mostly it is focused on eider and scoter....along with a few long-tails.

These guys do a tremendous job....they are regular hunters like all of us, but by adding videography they have taken the hunting a step up.

I know we all need to see some more of this type of hunting (divers and seaducks) on videos to supplement our off season desires.....and I thoroughly enjoyed the hunts....sound is excellent, they have some great shots of geese waffling through a hazed sun, sea smoke with a lighthouse in the background and some great shooting.

I got it through their web site which I recall is TheSwampers.com....just $15 and I got it within two days' of placing my order.

This is not SPAM.......just thought I would pass on the info I was able to find. I have no interest or financial gain etc. from this post! Enjoy the DVD!
DUKHTR
Forum & State Moderator

Postby shrpshtr » Sat May 07, 2005 7:28 pm

thanks for the info!
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby Drew Willemsen » Sun May 08, 2005 9:13 pm

we are taking a trip to Ipswich, MA from NoDak to hunt seaducks this winter, and are planning on getting the whole trip on film... I can't wait!!! :getdown:
Supreme Waterfowl Action Team
"We Don't Flock Around!!"
www.TheSupremeWaterfowlActionTeam.com
Drew Willemsen
hunter

Postby athomeruddy » Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:32 pm

Yep that movie rocked, its exactly like how we do it! :thumbsup:
athomeruddy
hunter

Postby donell67 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:40 pm

i think ill have to get that video. ive seen the preview. looks awesome.
donell67
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Diver Duck Hunting