Duck Hunting Forum banner

IN THE MARKET FOR A LAYOUT BOAT

985 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Guide2Trouble 
#1 ·
Pls PM if you have any information/knowledge on anyone sellng a used open water 1-man layout boat.

I live in Jacksonville, NC (on the coast next to Marine Corps BaseCamp Lejeune) and will travel to get it.

Thanks

P26

#2 ·
Hey. I was wondering if anyone was ever going to write on your post. There aren't many out there willing to part with their most important piece of hunting gear. I'm stuck here again at Cherry Point and finally got a layout after a few seasons of studying them like a nuke engineer. I bought an Ambusher Layout from Terry Rose. He's just minutes from "Have-Not" and builds the BEST hands down. Killed lots of divers and sea ducks this year. Now I have it grassed and ready to go next season in Texas. Write me if you want to know more or look at me in my boat out on the neuse in Outlaw's post under this one. Guess my buddy here and Outlaw know eachother. Happy fish'n/deployment season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.