BAY HUNTING

Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.

Moderators: jamesmc, crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6

BAY HUNTING

Postby michgnhntr » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:14 am

HEY GUYS, ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO I WENT WITH SOME FRIENDS TO THE SEBAWAING AREA ON SAGINAW BAY AND WE RENTED A BAY PLATFORM BLIND FROM A GUY FIRST NAMED GARY. IT SEEMS LIKE THE NAME WAS DEFOE ISLAND DUCK CHARTERS OR ROSE ISLAND DUCK CHARTERS. IN ANY CASE I AM LOOKING TO RENT A BAY BLIND FOR 1 OR TWO DAYS IN OCT, 04. PREFERABLY ALONG THE EAST SIDE OF THE BAY. IF YOU KNOW WHO THIS GARY GUY IS LET ME KNOW OR IF YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER POSSIBILITES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS!
michgnhntr
hunter

BAY HUNTING--DAFOE ISLAND

Postby kevincollick » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:53 pm

MY WIFE AND I WENT A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK TO THE SAME PLACE, GARY ZOELLER RUNS DAFOE ISLAND CHARTERS, WHERE YOU STAY AT A LODGE RIGHT AT THE DOCK, SO YOU JUST GET UP AND GET DRESSED THEN GO. THEY SET UP THE DECS AND RUN YOU OUT TO THE BLINDS. HIS NUMBER IS 989-883-3726. IF YOU CALL HIM, TELL HIM KEVIN COLLICK SENT YOU!!
kevincollick
Newb

Postby Deadeye_youth » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:01 pm

Yeah its gary zellar hes a real nice guy lives down the road from me just give him a call and he will set you up no prob.
WHACK EM' AN STACK EM'
Deadeye_youth
hunter

Postby casey_714 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:31 pm

Wow. this is a pretty old thread :eek:
casey_714
State Moderator

Return to Diver Duck Hunting