Down East gang rig decoy setup

Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.

Moderators: jamesmc, crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6

Re: Down East gang rig decoy setup

Postby Remman » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:28 pm

glad it worked for you... now we just need for the late season to get here... Nice work Doc :thumbsup:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby blackened89 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:15 am

ncbufflehead wrote:
hunterg wrote:
dankoustas wrote:Need some input, I have been on the Memphis Net website along with a few others and I cannot figure out what to buy for a net. Atlantic Fishing and Gulf Supply is a company I have ordered stuff from before, but just too many choices, and all over the board on pricing. If anyone can tell me exactly what they bought, how much and from who, it would be much appreciated. I am thinking I need something 12 foot x 10 foot or thereabouts.

Thanks in advance.
Dan

Got mine from Harris Net Shop in Atlantic, NC. Not sure if theyll ship.

Harris, Roger Net Shop Inc

141 Old Cedar Island Road
Atlantic, NC 28511-9722
(252) 225-5821

they will usaly ship stuff. tell them how big you want it and what you're going to use it for, they'll know what you need

What kind of net should I ask for when I call them? Being from Minnesota, I am completely clueless about the types of fishing nets and what not. I tried this last year with one of those cheap pond/bird nets and it was a complete mess so I gave up and went back to lines and singles for the season. I'm going to try this again with a legit net this summer and see if I cant figure it out. Thanks
blackened89
hunter

Postby ncbufflehead » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:19 pm

blackened89 wrote:
What kind of net should I ask for when I call them? Being from Minnesota, I am completely clueless about the types of fishing nets and what not. I tried this last year with one of those cheap pond/bird nets and it was a complete mess so I gave up and went back to lines and singles for the season. I'm going to try this again with a legit net this summer and see if I cant figure it out. Thanks

tell them what you plan to use it for, they'll know what you need
ncbufflehead
hunter

Postby KGChunter » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:53 pm

this looks nice! I might have to try it
KGChunter
hunter

Postby Mort » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:09 pm

This looks awesome!!! :thumbsup:
Mort