Custom Decoy Bags

Duck hunting for diver species like Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ringnecks, Eiders, Goldeneye and other diver ducks.

Moderators: jamesmc, crewchief252, LayedOut, Dep6

Custom Decoy Bags

Postby Bandit29 » Sat May 02, 2009 8:35 am

Looking for a number to get in touch with Diane Svelling from NJ. She makes custom decoy bags. I ordered some bags that she said would be shipped on the 4th of last month. Haven't got anything yet and she hasn't responded to a couple of emails that I have sent wanting to know what is going on with my order. Thanks!
Bandit29
hunter

Re: Custom Decoy Bags

Postby Ringneck » Sat May 02, 2009 6:45 pm

You may want to try over on decoycarvingforum.com. May be someone over there that still uses her bags.
Ringneck
hunter

Postby vacuum6 » Sun May 03, 2009 8:18 pm

i use her bags. i have not ordered for a while, but i just looked on ebay..i thought i had saved her as a seller. she does have a number of bags on ebay but i think this is her 3rd change of name.. she is now called designdiggs. i can't explain why she would keep changing her selling name on ebay. anyway, she has a web site. type "custom decoy bags by diane" on a google search, and her site will come up. good luck, i did not see a phone number ..
vacuum6
hunter

Postby Rick618 » Sun May 03, 2009 9:38 pm

http://www.customdecoybags.com/ No phone #.

Last I looked on eBay some months ago she was under goosebags330 but that seller has nada.

Hate to say it but that seems to be an off again, on again type issue. I got what I ordered but some other folks on other forums, not so much.

Good luck with that.
Rick618
hunter

Postby Bandit29 » Mon May 04, 2009 3:32 am

Starting to look that way. I have sent a couple of emails to which she hasn't responded. I thought about sending a certified letter, but all she gives is a P.O. Box for an address. I sent a hand written letter anyway, I guess I just got took for my $100 order, probably won't order anything else from her unless she comes through with my bags.
Bandit29
hunter

Postby tgs » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:14 am

Did you get your bags??? I order some bags last year from Diane. Same scenerio. I did get my bags, finally. They're nice bags but she's not so much on accurate communication.
"Pass a Tradition Along"
tgs
hunter

Postby montana bound » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:42 am

I have her bags , but I always get them from her at the Tuckerton show.

I do know she just moved to Tuckerton

http://www.customdecoybags.com/
You get out of a dog , what you put into a dog!
montana bound
hunter

Postby Benelli79 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm

I had the same problem getting my bags....I'll never do business with her again!! Rogers Sporting Goods has bags for alittle more, but way better customer service!!!! Usually you'll have your items within days.
Benelli79
hunter

Postby duckhunter23 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:24 pm

i just bought her bags two weeks ago they were at my doorstep in a week. ordered off ebay and they were at the door. really nice solid bags. here is a link to her store on ebay.... http://myworld.ebay.com/designdiggs/ hope this helps u out
duckhunter23
hunter

Postby KillerKowalski » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:29 pm

I hate to say it, but I have fell victim to Diane now. I ordered a bag a month ago and she promptly cashed my check. Three weeks later and three e-mails I still have not received a bag or any communications from her. I am greatly disappointed.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby duckhunter23 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:41 pm

all i can say it hold on man the hurricane ripped that place apart brother, trust me i seen the damage first hand
duckhunter23
hunter

Postby KillerKowalski » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:45 pm

I acknowledged that with her several days after it happened, which she said it would go out several days after she last e-mailed me. That was three weeks ago and no communication since then.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Return to Diver Duck Hunting