Ducks

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, whisperin' duck, brassass, greenster

Ducks

Postby dukkillin137 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 pm

after all of this warm weather we have been havin i seen less and less ducks do yall think that they will come back down this year because my duck huntin is startin to not look soo good
dukkillin137
hunter

Postby greenster » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:32 am

I think there about gone from what I seen, There starting to pair up more and more. We might get some new ducks from LA here pretty quick but after that there gone.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby hoosier dhr » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:02 pm

I was in NE AR from the 6th to the 8th and i had a great time with the kin but only shot a few ducks. :thumbsdown:
You fellas sure were not kidden when you said there were no ducks. Maybe next year.
Im thinking maybe all the hurricanes screwed up the weather all over, it is unbelievably warm here in IN.
Well good luck and happy hunting! :salude:
leave it better than you found it!!!
Go Canes
hoosier dhr
hunter

Postby dukkillin137 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:01 pm

has anyone been near stuttgart,are there any ducks down there
dukkillin137
hunter

Postby greenster » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:27 pm

All I'm going to say is. no.. im not in Stuttgart but south around Arkansas city and there is very limited amount of ducks..
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting