Post reports...

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, greenster, whisperin' duck, brassass

Post reports...

Postby greenster » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:22 pm

Come on guys get some reports posting....only 2 weeks left.. :( need some report information have to end it with a bang..
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Smackaduck » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:36 pm

Terrible is that what you wanted?????? :laughing:
Saturday one bluebill, two shots fired. The other was a crow.
Sunday one spoony hen, two shots fired. Normally the last few weeks in January have me wishing it would never end, as normally it is cold and we are limiting out every day. This is the first year in a long time that my first split has outdone the second split. But it all leveled out to be about the same as last year. If I can manage two birds this weekend I will exceed last years totals.
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Postby ol' yeller » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:07 am

Horrible, horrible and HORRIBLE!!!

It has been so bad around here I have put up the duck decoys and pulled out the goose decoys. I plan on chasing our stupid resident canada geese for the next 3 weeks. At least I'll be able to kill something that way.
ol' yeller
hunter

Postby greenster » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:43 pm

About the same here in SE corner. Hunted Sat. Sun and Monday and only ended up with 13 Birds,10 mallards Teal and 2 woodies.

Wish I could get some goose deeks there too expensive...
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting