Public land to hunt that is easy to get to

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Public land to hunt that is easy to get to

Postby goosedowner » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:44 am

Ok i know i am not from here but me and some friends were wondering if there was any public land that we could duck and goose hunt that was easy to get to for next year. You dont have to tell me your secret spots we were just looking for a place that we could go for a weakend and hunt just to get out of Illinois.
Fire Up The Grill Cuz Deer Huntin Aint Catch & Release

Confucuis Say, "He who Hunt Good...Eat Good"
goosedowner
hunter

Postby mallard magician » Wed May 10, 2006 11:37 pm

:help: I tell you what i have a few blinds in northeast arkansas i would be willing to share. In return maybe you could turn me on to some whitetail action in illinois. I can set you up with a place to park a camper or somthing and some breakfast before the hunt. where i hunt you can only hunt till noon. So i also do some rabbit hunting or afternoon bow hunting if you are interested let me know
mallard magician
hunter

Illinois Whitetail

Postby jsbourbon » Sat May 13, 2006 9:09 pm

Mallard -

Im from Illinois , we deer hunt alot , we hunted Dave Donaldson area last January in Arkansas , we can DIF. hook you up in whitetail country , let me know buddy , you hunting til noon , thats a WMA place ain't it ?

J B

jsbourbon89@yahoo.com
jsbourbon
hunter

HOOK UP

Postby mallard magician » Fri May 19, 2006 4:32 am

:salude: How many people are you talkinjg about coming down to hunt. It wont cost you anything to huntJust bring your shells i'll bring breakfast. how many acres you have to hunt up there. When is gun season? by the way i'll let you know a little about me. So you don't think your inviting some kind of crazy person. I'm 29 have a girlfriend three kids. I'm a supervisor ata steel mill in blytheville arkansas. I love to hunt and fish. By the way if you like to fish the best crappie lake in the country is about an hour from here it's called reelfoot lake if you have not heard of it . well sorry it took so long to respond i will check it more often write back soon.
mallard magician
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting