any one killin any ducks in arkansas??????

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

any one killin any ducks in arkansas??????

Postby sad » Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:40 am

just wondering if any one was killing any thing in arkansas we have had a pretty bad year so far in northeast arkansas?????
sad
Newb

Postby Ducks&Bucks18 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:42 am

We have had a few good hunts in SE Ark. Can get a limit of woodies every time out, but the green heads aren't so easy. Got 18 this past weekend.
Ducks&Bucks18
hunter

Woodies and gadwalls everywhere

Postby greentimber » Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:33 am

Where's all the greenheads, their not on public hunting grounds, at least not this week. No water in the WMA and Overflow looks terrible, the river has been paying off big time this year but I want to kill a greenhead in some flooded timber. Gadwalls and woodies are fun to shoot at but its not what I'm after. One word describes the first part of this season perfectly"frustrated". :x :x
greentimber
hunter

Postby outdoorsetc1 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:24 pm

Ducks&Bucks18 wrote:We have had a few good hunts in SE Ark. Can get a limit of woodies every time out, but the green heads aren't so easy. Got 18 this past weekend.
if I got one woody I wolud be happy. I live in utah its like a trophy duck like cinnamon teal . I wolud be happy to trade hunting spots for a day :laughing: but you live to far.
Im going fishing cuz I cant duck hunt right now!
outdoorsetc1
hunter

Postby wing seeker » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:59 am

You have to be in the right spot (as the story goes). I hunt in NE Arkansas and we had a super year (2004-2005). There is a particular farmer that has super spots and really works to help his leasees during and before the season. If anyone needs directions let me know.
wing seeker
hunter

Postby whitefeather » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:49 pm

wing seeker wrote:You have to be in the right spot (as the story goes). I hunt in NE Arkansas and we had a super year (2004-2005). There is a particular farmer that has super spots and really works to help his leasees during and before the season. If anyone needs directions let me know.

:welcome: Wing seeker. Do you hunt near Rogers or Beaver Lake? I do some business down there occasionally.
whitefeather
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting