Any Cabot locals?

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

Any Cabot locals?

Postby PC76 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:10 pm

I have a question for anyone who may have a pond in or around Cabot (within 10 minutes). I want to request permission for the use of it to get a little retriever training in maybe once or twice a week at most. I will keep the area cleaner than I found it and will bring my weed eater along to clean up some of the weeds and what not if you like as well. If the water is deep on your property I will walk to it so no vehicle traffic on your land either. Just me and my dog. I am active duty military so you won't have to worry about anything fishy going on and I grew up on a farm up in Missouri so I am familiar with livestock horses and all the usual barnyard stuff.

If I have any takers or anyone that can give me a lead I'd appreciate it. I would like the phone number so I can speak to the owner directly too. Thanks.
PC76
hunter

Re: Any Cabot locals?

Postby rabbitdundied » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 pm

PC Cabot has the public pond you could use. There is also a semi public pond in the neighborhood north of Walmart.
rabbitdundied
hunter

Any Cabot locals?

Postby PC76 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Too many lures/ plus I don't think the fishing public would care for a bunch of blanks being shot around em.

Haven't been to the pond north of Wal mart but I'll check it out.
PC76
hunter

Re: Any Cabot locals?

Postby rabbitdundied » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:02 pm

There is a nice pond out by the Remington exit on I40 that would be a good place to try.
rabbitdundied
hunter

Any Cabot locals?

Postby PC76 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:51 am

Yeah didn't think of it. Drove by it today on the way to Mack's. Hardly ever see people there either.
PC76
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting